And the mixtapes keep dropping. Next up, we have A$AP Rocky who just released his debut project and has the internet buzzin’. Listen to what all the fuss is about.
01. Palace (prod. Clams Casino)
02. Peso (prod. ASAP Ty Beats)
03. Bass (prod. Clams Casino)
04. Wassup (prod. Clams Casino)
05. Brand New Guy (feat. ScHoolboy Q) (prod. Lyle)
06. Purple Swag: Chapter 2 (feat. SpaceghostPurrp & ASAP Nast) (prod. ASAP Ty Beats)
07. Get Lit (feat. Fat Tony) (prod. Soufein3000)
08. Trilla (feat. ASAP Twelvy & ASAP Nast) (prod. Beautiful Lou)
09. Keep It G (feat. Chace Infinite & Spaceghost Purrp) (prod. Spaceghost Purrp)
10. Kissin’ Pink (feat. ASAP Ferg) (prod. Beautiful Lou)
11. Houston Old Head (prod. DJ Burn One)
12. Acid Drip (prod. Soufein3000)
13. Leaf (feat. Main Attrakionz) (prod. Clams Casino)
14. Roll One Up (prod. DJ Burn One)
15. Demons (prod. Clams Casino)
16. Out Of This World (prod. The Olympicks) [Bonus]
Thanks to everyone for sending us your download link!
Happy Tuesday! Here finally, is the highly anticipated new project from Self Scientific (DJ Khalil & Chace Infinite). Expect features from Talib Kweli, The Game, Krondon, Freddie Gibbs, The New Royales, Timothy Bloom and B.I.G. K.R.I.T .
“In Ancient Kemet, they believed the heart was the organ that controlled thought, logic, and knowledge. The weighing of the heart, against a feather, was used to determine if people were righteous or wicked during their time on earth. If their heart was heavier than the feather, the Heart was devoured. With the world rapidly changing, and evolving beyond recognition, people are becoming even more desensitized to the conditions we exist in. The most heinous acts are applauded as “interesting” and “entertaining” while genuine acts of love, and justice are shunned. We can sensationalize but we are scared of true emotion, we have more information now than ever before but no one wants to read. The truth is scary, it is easier to escape through our favorite vice, than to deal with the harsh reality of the present.”
Here’s another 4/20 track for your ears appropriately titled “High Enough” which will be featured on Drewtradition‘s upcoming album, Carry On Tradition. Are you high enough yet?